The Internet Computer is one of the top five fastest-growing blockchain ecosystems, and infrastructure is key to developer adoption.
What you could build:
- Canister Development Kits (CDKs) to build canister smart contracts or agents to interact with your canisters in your favorite programming language.
- Developer tooling like IDE support, debuggers, test frameworks or cycles measurement
- Operations infrastructure like logging (ICES), monitoring (Canistergeek) or canister management
- Packet managers like NPM to address software supply chain security issues
- Libraries that ease working with the IC like stable data structures, authenticated data structures which utilize certified variables, or utilities to help with streaming and chunking large media assets.
- Bridges to other networks, e.g. using Inter Blockchain Communication (IBC) and the Threshold ECDSA feature
- Tools for the Network Nervous System (NNS) - the DAO governing the IC. (js lib, code)
- Decentralized Certificate Authority using Threshold ECDSA
- More inspiration in the bounties at ICDevs, and the Infrastructure and Tools Showcases