With the Internet Computer Protocol, developers can build lightning-fast dapps that are truly decentralized end to end, as well as take advantage of low-cost decentralized storage. Web3 empowers the creators, builders, and users of decentralized platforms. Best of all, there are no gas fees for users and low gas fees for developers.
What you could build:
- Productivity apps like Calender, Office, Task/Project management (JIRA), GitHub. Examples already built on the IC:
- Dmail: Mail dapp on the IC (Code)
- Aedile: Project/task management
- DeckDeckGo: Editor for presentations (Code)
- Marketplaces that are transparent and fair with built-in payments or auctioning. Examples on the IC:
- Composable open web services, which can be used by dapps and other services.