As long as you can still log in to your account, you’ll be able to reset your recovery phrase.
- First, log in to your account on identity.ic0.app.
- Click the “X” next to the current recovery phrase to clear it.
- Use the Recovery Mechanism function to generate a new recovery phrase. To do so, select “Add Recovery Key.”
- You can use your own storage with a recovery phrase or use an extra security key.
- Make sure to copy down the new recovery phrase and keep it secret. Knowledge of this phrase will enable access to your Identity Anchor.
- Continue and you're done.